What type of tools do you use?

For glass work we use high density graphite or brass tools depending on the application. We use a variety of tools, some custom made. We have a set of Nathan Smith Tools.

Nathan Smith Glass Tools:

A set of Nathan Smith Graphite Glass Tools!

To learn more about the these other tool providers check out these sites:

Mountain Glass Art Tools:

ABR Tools:

Hits: 44