My name is Keith Southworth. I am passionate about my family. That passion is followed by my favorites farm to table cooking, game development, and creating functional useful craft items. I work from home so I can take care of my family. I work part-time as a cook or caterer for small family gatherings. I am working on creating my first commercial game in Unreal, and a suite of games in Godot with a small team of friends. I create handmade items each week to sell on our websites.
Depending on the season, I make different craft items to sell at local fairs, and online. It’s summer 2020 and I am currently working on a variety of soaps, and steampunk jewelry. In the Fall through Spring I work on glass animal sculptures and glass lampwork beads. I make wood puzzles, cabinets, shelves, and other furniture.
- 10 years of experience working in commercial kitchens, and a variety of restaurant facilities.
- 10 years of experience as a small business owner in the arts and crafts industry, with a focus on glass, pottery, woodworking, and metalwork.
- 20 years of experience with computer hardware repair, computer programming.
- College classwork focused on a dual degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering from Sante Fe Community College
- College classwork focused on a dual degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering from Palm Beach State College.
- Craft classes at schools like Penland School of Crafts.
- CE classes with local artists.
- Historical based craft classes at SCA Events.
My different projects, sites, or social:
Crafted By Little Dragons is my retail online gift shop. I love to make different items, I prefer to make unique items rather, so there is usually a variety of items available at any given time on the store.
For 2020 I started two new product lines. I now have planner stickers, printable planner pages to support homeschoolers and teachers.
Kids Hide Away is my website and store dedicated to Game Development goals and my author endeavors.
Crafted By Dragons is our wholesale online site for purchasing our handmade items. We list bulk items when they are available. We do accept custom wholesale orders with 50% upfront, and the rest due when the order is ready to ship.