- About Us – Why Share So Much?Why do you share so much about your busines and your struggles. Small businesses rely on making personal connections with the people around us (friends
- Our first craft fair after the fire.Fall 2016 Our displays are all made out of scrap lumber and donated supplies. One friend even donated a spining display rack, which we decorated
- 2020 – About UsWell, we started the year optimistically. We’ve been through fires, floods, hurricanes, blizzards, polar vortex, homelessness, unemployment, small business disasters, small business startups, long term
- Glass Studio Build #6, Studio Update – Jun 2019Spacing was wrong for the supports, so we had to undo some work, and redo some work. Click the button to Subscribe to our channel!
- Glass Studio Build #1 – Bakersville, NCStudio one only lasted about a week, we tested the torch in the house and decided it was unsafe. Hits: 18
- Glass Studio Build #6, Studio Update – Apr 2019Temporary studio space setup to keep skills sharp. A small number of glass products will be available this summer depending on the time available in
- Glass Studio Build #6, Studio Update – Jan 2019Supplies arrived. Flooring is going in. Floor going in. Click the button to Subscribe to our channel! Hits: 16
- Glass Studio Build #6, Studio Update Feb – 2019We are making progress. We have purchased more materials to build the floor. We are waiting for the weather to warm up to work. No
- The Rebuild?As many of you know we’ve been struggling with the rebuild of the studio. We are taking another crack at it. We will see how
- Glass Studio Build #6, 2018 – June Update, the Big Shed, OhioSince the fire Jan 2, 2016, our attempts to rebuild the studio have been difficult. The most recent hurdle has been mostly mental. The anxiety
- Glass Studio Build #5, Used 2016 to 2017, the Tiny Shed, Johnson City, TNThis studio was at a friends house. He had a little wood shop that was just the right size to cram one little bench in.
- Glass Studio Build #4, Used 2016 Jan to May, Wood ShedAfter the fire, we were staying at a friends house. We tried to rebuild the studio there. Unfortunately, there was some sort of miscommunication about
- Glass Studio Build #3, Used 2015 to 2016, the Tiny House, Homestead AdventureThis little cabin was our home for a few months while we were getting the mobile home installed on the property. Then it was a
- Glass Studio Build #2, Used 2014 to 2015, the School BusClick the button to Subscribe to our channel! Hits: 15